Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

TESTING !!

TESTING !! While testing , i thought I just want to talk rambling ...hehehe
From this morning, I open myidols blog and not showing up fully ...
Panicky .... began to think whether it is the mistakes of my LAN in the office,
or is it the blog ....hhmmm , but I try my other blog , working just fine ....
What happened, if something happen to my blog ...
I think I will cry ...... maybe should make a back-up , but where ....
and do I have the time to do all the back ups ....
Like my works is not that much .....

Anyway, while posting, maybe I want to share a bit about the hunting for the tickets of Launching Global TV tonight - January 26, 2005 at Balai Sarbini ......
I called and sms almost everybody I know ....
hehehe ... i'm so curious to watch it live ......
OF course, I want to meet Delon - Idol and also Donnie - ADA band ...
Think all of you can guess already, right ...hahahaha ...
What's new for my fun now a days, besides Donnie and Delon ...
Well, calling the Global TV is not an easy thing either ...
I think I call like 100 times already for this past 2 days,
no body answered .... where is everybody working in the tv ..
Just makes me soo mad .....

Anyway, since this is the last day and I haven't got the invitation yet
so I have to just watch comfortably at home from my TV ....
Keep my finger cross that nothing can ruin this evening for me ...
Like maybe Heavy Raining , or I don't know stuck in the traffic ..
Let's hope everything works out all right tonight .....
OK .... this is only supposed to be a Testing Purpose if the blog normal already ....


No comments: