Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My LITTLE REVIEW OF DELON - bahagiaku

Posted by me at the forum hotelier2002 (Nov 14, 2004)

this is a little review of the Delon album "BahagiaKu" from me ...

There are 10 songs in this album . ...
5 of the songs are Brand New Songs -- which is actually Very Good compared to Joy's album which unfortunately only have 2 Band New songs in it. One of the Song is Karna Cinta ... I think the one that Delon sings live is better than in the album but nevertheless I am quite thrilled that this song is included in the album ... You know , one of the reason I vote soo much for Delon so that this song can be made in the album ... (at that time, RCTI said only the Winner can gets the song in his/her album)

The other songs which are my Best favorite Song : BahagiaKU --
You get the review from Iyan, already. Just want to add that The Lyrics that Melly wrote is very good and meaningful .... says about how God has Opened the Way to Happiness that the singer wants to keep his happiness...

The Second song that I love is Aku Masih Cinta - is a duet between Delon and Andre Hehanusa -- songwriter by Andre himself and arranged by Tohpati ... Love this song ... Melody is very nice ...

There is another song that is going to be Delon's Single Hit : Merindumu - written by Rio Febrian ... good song, but very slow and mellow ...

Besides for Misteri Ilahi (by Ari Lasso) and Kau sangat Berarti , all other songs are pretty slow beat .... but quite nice and enjoyable ...

One thing that I am pretty proud in Delon's album is the BMG put "THE PRAYER" -- The Live Sing in the Istora - duet Joy and Delon singing ...
I don't know why BMG put this duet song in Delon's album but not in Joy's album ... That's why I said it makes me very proud...

The other songs are : Expressi, Aku Ingin , Seumpama ( this is also a good slow beat song)

I think what BMG have done in Delon's album is very good ... There are many good songwriter , arranger are involved in Delon's album ... Plus he get the chance to have a duet in the new song with Andre Hehanusa ... And BMG really put a good adv in tv too ....
_________________

No comments: