Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My First Watching Delon - at Barca Cafe, Citos

Originally I wrote and posted mine at the forums of www.hotelier2002.com and www.songyunah.com.Before, the FULL REPORT from me ..

Posted at Saturday, Sept 4, 2004 3:33am.

There are some terms and people in my Report that maybe others guest and staff in this hotel don't know , that I need to explain first.

DELONERS = Delon's fans call themselves as Deloners.

the other 5 Indo Idol came to DELON's concert who made it to the Big 11 are : Michael, Karen, Suci, Adhika, and Helena

ATA is the MC of Indonesian Idol .

JOY is the other Grand Finalist who compete with DELON


__________________________________________

Iyan, you saw me there, didn't you .. I was in the first standing row ... the other Deloners in front of me have to sit , can't get up ... Most of us wearing white or yellow, that's the Dress Code for Deloners' mailing list.

My cousins from all over Indonesia sms me when they saw me in TV ... so embarrassed .... they said Jie JIe , is that you on the Cafe Supporting for Delon..

Gosh, can't believe this day ... so memorable , can't stop smiling until now . I am so thankful for Wawan, Delon's closest friend , who gave me the ticket ... from all 600 Deloners, my name is in the 90 list. ... He almost give the ticket to someone else , since I wasn't on line today ... too late to confirm the ticket.

I met with one other Deloner whom I never met and knew before whose house in Kelapa Gading, and go there together

_____________________________________________________
Full Report of DELON'S CONCERT
TONIGHT, FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 3TH, 2004
AT BARCA CAFE, CILANDAK TOWN SQUARE
AT 20.00 - 22.00 WIB

IN DELON'S CONCERT , THE THEME IS A ROMANTIC EVENING WITH OUR BELOVED DELON


Preliminary Delon's show ...

Standing in Line for almost 2 hours ... Police said if you guys want to sit just sit on the floor, becoz in side of the Cafe , it's Standing Party , too.

While we were standing there, I listened to some people wanted to get the tickets and stuff. They are begging to get in.
I got from wawan, Delon's photo with his real signature in the back. The photo in my avatar. Love that pose. There are 3 poses of his photos.


19.30 WIB - They started to let us in to the Cafe.
the RCTI crew and many policemen are all ready too.

almost 20.00 WIB - Before the show started, MIchael, Karen, Suci, and Adhika (Fayle's beloved) came in. I think Helena should be in Delon's show too... everybody thought she wasn't feeling well that she didn't come.

20.00 WIB - Delon came.
Situation is pretty much so crowded in there


FIRST SONG IS "SAKURA"

SECOND SONG IS "YOU RAISED ME UP"
Oh, my, my ... This song really makes me ...wow ....
We are following to sing the Refrain part. Everytime he sing a song , he reallly bring his soul and feeling to the song .

WHEN JOY PERFORM HER SONG , DELON SING A BIT PIECE OF
"KARENA CINTA" -- of course Deloners screaming Full song , please. Full song, Please.
It happens that ANDY RIANTO who arranged this song for Delon is there playing the keyboard. Delon asked the RCTI if he can perform this song. RCTI said okay , later after the third song, when Joy sing.

THIRD SONG -- WHAT is the Title, I don't know - is a Slow Romantic Song, too with Tohpati as the Well Known Guitarist in Indonesia.
A great performance too by DELON.

At the times, Joy did her performances in the Embassy and ad times on tv, Delon talks a lot to us ...

He is very kind hearted in real person.

He said this to us , i think more than 10 times between those 2 hours Delon with us.
"ALL DELONERS , DELON TRULLY THANK YOU FOR EVERYBODY WHO COME HERE AND SUPPORT ME . -- he said this with a Trully Sincere Face -- We are so touched by his words and appreciation. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU. I KNOW BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR LOVE , DELON CAN BE HERE THIS FAR WITH ALL OF YOU, DELONERS.
(we almost cried when he said this ... )

Ata makes a joke with him , what happen between you and Helena is that true ?? - (there is a rumour that Helena and Delon are going out together). DELON answered : helena is very nice, but that rumour is not true. I belong to All Deloners.
Ata pushed again , (very naughty of her ) what if somebody fall in love with you , and

he said , " ALL MY DELONERS LOVE ME, AND I LOVE EVERYBODY HERE. I AM BELONG TO EVERYBODY WHO LOVE ME. All of you (said to us) have given me a lot of Love for me. I will stay this way for maybe 1 or 2 more years" -- meaning that he won't have a girlfriend for 1 or 2 more years

Of course, with him saying this everybody' heart are Melting Completely and Falling in Love . So ROMANTIC AND MESRA (??? - what's the word in English)

Situation in the Barca Cafe, Cilandak Town Square is Very Very Hot and Sweating Wet .. my clothes are totally wet from top to my pants. My hair are soo wet like just Finishing washing My hair

Eventhough, the place is not too big, but situation inside is Full of Love and seems like Big Family. Btw, Delon said it himself.


DELON SING THE SONG "KARENA CINTA" in English 'BECAUSE OF LOVE"
The One who Arrange this song to Delon is there playing the keyboard. Lovely Song .

Delon said that Mr.Andy Rianto really knows me so well. He make the credits for him several times. Personally, I think it's not just becoz of the Arrangement and The song , but if the singer don't do a Great Job, this song won't be sounded This GRAND and ROMANTIC .

Delon Cries when he sing this song, all Deloners in the Cafe also cry looking at him singing so Great with all of His Emotion and His Feeling of Passion. MUCH OF HIS SOUL ARE REFLECTED BY THE WAY HE SING IT.

After the song, he said, "SORRY , ALL . THIS SONG IS SOO GREAT , THE MEANING OF THE LYRICS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL, I CAN'T STAND TO ALMOST CRY" (actually, we already saw him with tears dropping) This song really get me Goosebumps all over.


He is doing pretty good talking to us, even without Ata , the MC. She just sat there on the side peacefully.
There are so many talks from him with us , talk about his family, his friends , his dog , his childhood time , etc.
His Brother who also came there.
We ask the brother to get up in stage but he is too shy.


Those girls who gave him the Flowers to him when Delon sing, 4 or 5 girls , they came with her boyfriends . Amazing , and their boyfriends are also cheering to DELON.
There are also many young moms coming to his concert, not only teens. Some guys are also there.


Almost at the End, before the Indonesian Idol theme song, He said to us <>


All of us screaming and asked him when is he going to make the Exclusive Album. He said, Let's all hope and pray, okay.

Btw, Karen call him "koko Delon" , Looks like Michael and Delon are very good buddies. Looks like Michael support him a lot. Adhika is much more handsome in real person than in TV. Suci also support him. Helena supposed to be there.

(Hopefully, the result of my Camera and my handphone will turn out okay without lights, We can't use the Lights in there, becoz it affects the Shooting of RCTI)

at the last time, ALL FIVE OF THEM CAME UP TO THE STAGE, SINGING THE INDONESIAN IDOL THEME.

At the End of the show, I still have time to shake hands with him before those RCTI crew pull him to the back stage. ... The RCTI crew are so strict.


BIG SIGGHSS....... Very Happy Satisfying Romantic Evening Indeed. How many times Delon get our heart melting like snow . This Guy have a Charisma and Power by being soo simple, kind-hearted, friendly. All his words are Very Sincere, Honest, and Pure. He really appreciate all of his fans - called Deloners. It shows in his face when he said Thank You for soo many times.


I hope Delon can Be the Winner of this Prestigious Event - Indonesian Idol. But no matter what the result is tomorrow, after experience seeing him like that today, I know he's already been A Trully Idol for everyone who loves him. I am just hoping whatever Best for Delon.


JIA YOU , DELON.
DON'T LOSE UP HOPE .

No comments: