Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Thursday, November 18, 2004

My Favorite Stars

I have 4 Favorite Stars Now:
1. Bae Yong Joon (from Korea)
2. Alec Su You Peng (from Taiwan)- love his singing
3. Kwon Sang Woo (from Korea) - new but potential
4. Delon - Indonesian Idol (from my own country)



My First Love of Star : Bae Yong Joon
I know him since the year of 2001 -- when first Winter Sonata started to be aired at SCTV - Every Fridays at 10.00 pm.

Search for his films, dramas, and almost about everything else about him ...
Believe it or not ... my passions for BYJ was the thing which makes me like gathering, meeting and talking with new people ...

Hehehee ... I started to open a whole new world ... a world with some new nice and kind friends I got a chance to know by idolizing my favorite stars.

Not to mention, I can find something to write about too .


No comments: