Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The 4th Meet with Delon - Book Signing

Originally posted by me - Tuesday, Sept 28th, 2004, 12.14am at the forum hotelier2002 and sya

SIGNING BOOK OF UP, CLOSE, PERSONAL INDONESIAN IDOL
THE SCORE, CILANDAK TOWN SQUARE
SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2004 ---- 16.00 WIB


Get in Cilandak Town Square at 15.30 I am already late - have to rush there .
And I just remember in the car that I want to find something to give to Delon,
At Citos, i just realized that there is only Matahari Department Store in Citos, the others are mostly food and beverage cafes, restaurants, and so on ....
so I was looking for something ... look in a hurry too, becoz not much time ----- no branded shirt in Matahari , so i just picked up something else that can be used by Delon.


Running to The Score ....
Good thing, I had the book with me already ..
If not, then they ddidn't sell it either .... then it would be total useless coming there.

Get inside, all the II team eating,
People scream Delon, Delon, lots of Delon's fans in there
There were also some fans of Bona and Michael ..


Then, the signing began ....
Every book will get 1 sign from every single member of Indonesian Idol from Michael ( at the far left ) until Delon (at the far right side).


I got number 71 ...
First, Michael, the Black Sweet guy, he is very quiet and shy ... he didn't say anything -- I say something, he just smile .. oh, well, but he is very sweet n nice...

After Michael , it's Adhika - he looks cute --
Then Lucky -- his voice (not singing voice) is also like his singing voice - "serak2"

Then come to Joy ... I said something to Joy, i was surprised actually, JOY is friendly and nice too ... she responded with big smile on her face ... "Thank you for your attention, something like that"


THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND THE BEST -- MOMENT THAT I've been waiting for is DELON

First before signing, the Shake hands
I said something - Delon said "Thank you (for coming here, he means) and I also told him "Delon, Don't be Cocky / Proud , ya!" and he said, "Oh, No, NEVER "
Then, I gave him the gift ... He said "Thank U soo Much" with a very sincere eyes ... HE GIVE HIS KILLER ATTRACTIVE SMILE Shake hands again ...


I am Totally happy and satisfied , it covers up for my dissappointment yesterday at the Istora ...

After the signing, there is a bit of press conference .... we step back a little further ...

The representative of Idols talked something,
First , Lucky said "Thank U for Fremantle, RCTI and this and that for making the book ..... "
Joy also said almost the same thing .

Delon said something too "Thank You for Everybody who bought the Book. Please keep to give your support to us. IF THERE IS ALREADY AN INDONESIAN IDOL 2 , PLEASE DON'T FORGET US "

<< Sometimes, his comment is just funny ... I was thinking , how can we forget him ... hehehe .... this is what I love about Delon .. >>


Before The End, all the Indo Idol, was forced to sing something, they sing a refrain of the theme.


Got so happy at the way back home, I got lost ... the highway to go to the Jakarta, I just passed by it ... the direction going to Cilangkap ... what ??? ... good thing, it was on the highway, I just rushed to find the way out, and make turn back to Jakarta.


No comments: