Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Delon - Indonesian Idol

I don't remember exactly how I come to love this guy. I think at first, it was mostly becoz of the abuse and the torture that this handsome guy had to take during the Indonesian Idol Spectaculer .... I thought at that time, this is not fair at all for him.

Then from this point, I become more intense on following his activity and his moves ...hehehe ...

I found out that the more I learned and knew about him, the more I love this guy ... Delon is very simple, attractive personality, talented and very promising ...

First, I started to talked about Delon in the forum that I've been familiar with -- which is in my Korean drama community -- in the forum of www.hotelier2002.com and www.songyunah.com -- where they make a thread called Indonesian Idol and at sya.com they make a thread called " our Idol : Prince Delon ...

After a while, i discovered the mailing list of Delon. Of course, over here, I know some more deloners.

No comments: