Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Saturday, April 01, 2006

(part 1) JANG DONG GUN -- Coming to Jakarta ??

Benarkah cowok yg ganteng ini mo dateng ke Indonesia ??
Jakarta tepatnya ... ...oh, my ,, I can't even dare to dream about it ...

Beforehands, i just would like to say --
-- soo sorry for not mentioning the specific source of JDG picture ... but most of jdg picts I take from www.adonisifc.com or www.jang-donggun.com ... Komapta for whoever share the pict --

Pertama gw denger or to be exact baca news ini
Gw pikir – walah … palingan gossip kali yach …
Soalnya dalam rangka apa gitu JDG ke sini …
“Typhoon” filmnya yang dah dari December 2005 lalu
booming di Korea belom tentu bisa masuk di Indo sini …
Kita2 bbrp JDG fans dari Forum Indosiar dulu had talked
About this chance …
N we come to a sentence :
“Yah … moga-moga aja deh at the least “Typhoon” nya
will be screened at Surya 21 Theater.”
But we were still not soo sure about all this …
Ok … I just ignore this news …
I don’t want to get my hope Too High ..
And in fact , it was just a rumours …

Then after sometimes,
The news getting stronger and stronger …
Woaaa … obviously, I can’t ignore this news any longer …
Have to be prepare …
Whether or not he is coming here …
Have to make preparation …



Pray hard that he is really going to come here ...

One of the FI gal was very nice to
Ask me to join the first meeting ..
We all met at Food Cosmo – Foodcourt Plaza Semanggi.
First time I met with all JDG Indonesian fans …
Voila,, I met with one of my friend whom I knew her
Through BYJ indo family …

We talked for so many hours,,
Chat all this and that about JDG,
Introducing ourselves …
whatever we can find to talk about ...

it was a good meeting ....


No comments: