Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Sunday, October 09, 2005

DVD "documentary of April Snow"

I have bought this DVD of "Documentary of April Snow" a few days ago ...
but I don't want to watch it yet ....

Now after I watch the movie,
I play the DVD ...

Many thing I always love about BYJis also shooted at this DVD ....
His serious attitude toward each and every moments in this work ...
His very much perfectionist attitude ...
He never stopped until he get 1 scene perfectly right ...
His warm reactions when he sees his many fans watching him
Notice how he always give his time to look at his fans even from the far ,,
just to show his fans that he really appreciate what his fans do ...
and I bet the fans feel being appreciated and feel his warmth as well ....

I come to think that why in Taiwan n Korea itself this Movie don't get the expected crowds ...
I think it's becoz this movie is different than others ...
The story is rather complicated yet it was done very natural way ....
We can't just open our eyes to watch this movie,but we have to think deep as well ...
and there are probably lots of people who don't usually like to do that
when watching movies ...

Some people like watching movies that just showed easily what is in the story ...

No comments: