Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Friday, April 14, 2006

Just a Little Comment for "Their Notes"

I was going to let my comment pass by ...
but it seems that I just have to put it here ...

mang gak penting banget seh comment gw ...

I am always curious of pretending to "know"
what kind of a person he or she is,,,
judging by what they write ...
since I, myself likes to write ...

that's why first time I open a new album,,,
after cassettess or CD being put in the player,,,
I opened up the cover at the same time ...

Can't help to comment on "mas Khrisna's thank you notes" --
duh, kok uaneh banget sih yach ....
Soo weird gitu loh ...
"there is No GOD except Allah, the 25 Prophets,,, and bla bla bla...
until 3 lines are still normal ..."

then continues ...
he is bringing all the famous people ... from scientist to religious persons,
famous painters,,, whoever else he put there ...
Belom lagi yg lebih aneh lagi ...
semua "ilmu-ilmu" and apalah equilibrium sgala ...

soo WEIRD boo ...
my analysis on what kind of a person he is ...
i think the answer is "he remains a mysteri"
hehehe ... whatever , ,lah,,,

sorry yach, mas Khrisna,,,
but I still love his brilliant master pieces ...
your songs never fail to amuse me ...


I love Donnie's thank you notes though ...
Simple ... but sweet ... and it does cover everybody
whom he feels important and close to ...
I can't comment here ,,,
but I am happy to read his comment ...

No comments: