Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Monday, July 18, 2005

VCD ADA BAND -- original VCd karaoke + clips



















Walking around in Mall Ciputra, Semarang, this is my last nite in this town. Just killing time, it’s already around 8,30 at night … My kids wanted to look at a toy store. I am walking around in that store – just a small store actually … and find out they sell CDs and VCDs too … so, I looked for CD of “From Us to U” – in several stores in Semarang, I could only find the cassettes but no CD yet, even in disc tarra … I found one CD, and grab it … Look again for something else, maybe there is something else good … and Guess What I found in this store … My eyes startled at a CD which has cover of 4 personnel ADA band … hhmm … which one is this, I was wondering to myself … “yang mana yach cd ini, kok rasanya gak pernah denger, apakah albumnya yang lama.” Pikir gw … then I started to read … “AAaa,,, this is not an old album of ADA band, ini malahan yang terbaru, krn gw liat date Lulus Sensornya baru June 2005 .. VCD of the Best ADA band … ada Music Video Clips including the newest clip“Kau Auraku”.. This CD is the official one … resmi and asli, bukan bajakan lho. …

Is this Trully MY LUCK or what … Well, I am very much satisfied to find this by chance …

Untuk yang belum beli VCD ADA band yang ini , pokoknya harus segera Beli yach .. karena TOP banget deh … All Best MV Clip ada disini … bahkan lagu2 yang rasanya belum pernah gw denger juga ada … Complete Deh Pokoknya …


Total ada 13 Lagu :
Manusia Bodoh
Yang terbaik Bagimu
Kau Auraku
Manja
Biarkan Ku Pergi
Masih (Sahabatku, Kekasihku)
Kemanakah
Jadikan Aku Raja
Seribu Bayang
Ough…!
Seharusnya
Bilakah
Tiara

No comments: