Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Monday, July 18, 2005

Donnie, ADA band in another LA Light 100% Enjoy Aja


Monday, July 11, 2005 ..
LA Light 100% Enjoy Aja!



Tranquil and quiet was the situation at Bandungan, Semarang around this hour ... not surprising, everybody is asleep already, of course, or at least everybody has gone to the room. Time for me to reply some sms that came in earlier this day. I replied some sms from a friend – Luci, my deloner friend … and in the middle of it, she said ..”eh, si ganteng Donnie di rcti tuh.” … Goodness, I suddenly jumped from the bed, and rushed downstairs to look for a tv … Everyroom was dark already .. Gedubrak, gedubrak … gee, my knee hurt … I bumped into something there and made some noises .. I can only hope there was nobody heard … There you go, RCTI, LA Light … Donnie, ADA band talked to an audience in the studio …


Waduh, gantengnya si Donnie ini – handsome, handsome … it’s been so long ADA band don’t appear in tv, due to their Indonesian’s road show … I don’t realize it that I do miss ADA band, miss Donnie’s sexy, low, deep voice and miss their songs. In a minute, he would sing “Manusia Bodoh”


(while Donnie sing this song, my aunty came down the stairs … “Rec, kamu kah itu … I just realized that I did not turn on the light at all … “do you find anything ok” … “Oh, iya, tan .. gak ada masalah kok, tadi cuma nabrak kursi kecil yang di deket tangga itu, tan … but anything else is fine … “Oh, OK then .. siapa di tv “ … ADA band, tan ..”oh, kirain Delon yang di tv, kok kamu gedubrakan kayak gitu.” … Feel soo ashamed of myself .. but oh, well, as long as I can watch ADA band- I think I can bear with my shame.”)
Not long time, another deloner friend, Lina also sms to let me know of ADA band performing in RCTI …

Really nice to have such nice friends, yah …

“Manusia Bodoh” – after that “Kau Auraku” accompanied by orchestra Oni Chrismerwento (is the name right? Sorry, if it is wrong) … Kedua lagu ini dinyanyiin bagus banget … slightly different version, so it feels different … I like it .. kesannya lebih gimana yach .. pokoknya lebih enak didenger gitu …

Lagu “Setengah Hati” dinyanyiin pula … OooUuHhh … this is my favorite song from album “Heaven of Love” … Gw udah pengen banget denger lagu ini dinyanyikan live dan finally kesampean juga gw bisa dengerin … Wadow ..booo … “Setengah Hati” juga dinyanyiin dengan slightly different style … diiringi ama mbak Dian HP dengan accordion-nya … (tau, khan, mbak Dian HP yang biasa ngiringin konser AFI) … Have to hear this song, completely Keren banget booo and kedengeran lebih dalem … Plus , Donnie penjiwaannya bagus banget … Nice, Nice !!! … Ending dari LA Light Show ini adalah lagu “Masih” – lagu yang biasa memang dipake ADA Band untuk lagu penutup di konser-konsernya …. Lagu ini juga STILL Keren banget !!! ….

In between the songs, there are questions and some interactive dialogue between Donnie and Indra Bekti and audience …

Kurang lebih apa yang Donnie bilang waktu itu … kesan Road Show .. asyik banget deh … karena bisa keliling ke banyak sekali kota di seluruh Indonesia, bahkan bukan kota-kota besar aja, tapi ke kota kecil juga … Terakhir ADA band show di Kota Punggawa, (kalo gak salah ya, dengernya sih gitu) … a small town in Kalimantan … Donnie, ADA band bahkan bilang kota ini yang pertama Band2 ngadain konser disitu .. (Wah, asyik juga yach kalo gitu) …

Overall .. beberapa kali Donnie bilang “ini Malam yang penuh Cinta” .. Donnie interaktif sekali … Nyanyinya juga penuh Soul gitu … Sangat menjiwai setiap lagu … and looks like the audiences in the studio also enjoyed watching them .. I can see from how they jumped up and down everytime ADA band started singing.

Yah … eventhough I open the tv late, but I still can enjoy ADA band performances well that nite … Unbeliveable, ternyata ADA band Single Performance lho, di acara LA Light 100% Enjoy kali ini … Better Late than Never…. Bravo banget buat ADA band … Maju terus and God Bless Them … Success !! .. Jia YOU !!

No comments: