Orkut Myspace Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Monday, May 03, 2010

"Eleventh Story"

was disappointed somehow bcoz i didn't get this album,
anyway what can i say, i can't find kimkook cd in here...

it's in my 'music album wish list' since early march...
i guess i have to hold the listening temptation longer now,

the newest album of Kim Jong Kook
it's his 6th album with title:  "Eleventh Story"
consist of 11 song tracks...

I, myself, don't know yet whether it contains of songs i do like,
but listening to few of the songs from various source,
i like them...
one of them is : "Don't be good to me"

is it just me, or does he looks cuter now, he is not handsome, not cool, 
the thing that makes me like him more and more now,
is his sweet, children smile, and a high-sweet angelic voice




"Always & Trully appreciate the existence of high-technology and nice people who give their time to share somethings so that people somewhere in the other part of the world would be able to enjoy stuff that can't be found here"

No comments: